This workshop series is offered for Teens to learn Yoga in action, on the mat and beyond. Teen years presents many challenges, this series will offer the support needed for this age group. Join us for this wonderful opportunity!
|Date(s):||6 Week Series / Sunday(s)|
|Time:||11:00am - 12:30pm|
|Cost:||$68 for all 6 classes / $14 drop in Register Here Now!!!|
- Learn tools for self-enquiry
- Learn breath work to counter balance stress and anxiety
- Learn tools for personal empowerment
- Experience yoga for creative expression
- Learn the value of sharing in a circle of support
- Experience the beauty of your own uniqueness
- Feel empowered for the opportunity for leadership
Parents if you wish to stay, there is a Yin Yoga class offered in studio A during this class time. Download a flyer to share!!!!!
Instructor: Shelly Coffman, RYT 200, Certified Aromatherapist, Holistic Health Coach is a 200 Hour RYT with the Yoga Alliance. Shelly’s classes incorporate movement into stillness allowing time on the mat for personal awareness and observation. Shelly likes to incorporate influences from Vinyasa Flow, Dynamic Yoga Method, Yin, Restorative and Yoga Nidra into her teaching style.
Register at the studio or online - Jane’s House of Well-Being - 1112 C First Capitol Drive - Saint Charles, MO 63301 - 636-255-9642 - www.janeshousestudio.com